Temenos, Inc. is a 501(C)(3) non-profit operating on a modest annual budget. At present revenue comes primarily from Cabin and Lodge rental fees; and from your generous responses to our Spring and Fall Appeal. (Photo: Cheryl Harrell)
The Temenos Council (Board of Directors) works to keep Temenos affordable for as many people as possible. Your generosity enables us to do this. To this end, the Council offers a sliding scale fee structure. Please pay as high up on the scale as you can comfortably afford. We thank you!
• Thrush, Mu and Knoll cabins are $45-70 for one adult per night.
• Pine cabin is $50-75 for one adult per night.
Additional adults are $15 per night. Children between ages 3-16 are $10 per night.
Day guests are $5-10 (child-adult)
• Knoll, Mu and Thrush Cabins are $270 per week (seventh night free)
• Pine Cabin is $300 per week (seventh night free)
Day Rates (9am-5pm weekdays):
• Knoll, Mu and Thrush Cabins are $45-70 per day
• Pine Cabin is $50-75 per day
Cancellation & Refund Policy
More than 2 months notice deposit refunded 100%. 1-2 month notice 50% refund. Less than 1 month notice option to give as a donation or use for credit good for 1 year from the original retreat date.