Please call a day or two before your arrival to get instructions on where to park and unload. Now that we are entering winter months plan for the 3/4 mile hike up Horse Hill Road. Sleds for hauling gear are provided. During your stay in a Temenos Cabin please bring the following items:
• rope or bungie cords to tie provisions to sleds
• appropriate winter clothing, hat, gloves, etc.
• waterproof footwear or hiking boots
• snowshoes, crampons (we suggest Kahtoola Microspikes), hiking poles
• wash cloth, hand and bath towels, toiletries
• unscented tea lights (tea light holders provided)
• flashlight and/or headlamp with extra batteries
• food and drink you will prepare at your cabin
• containers for left-overs, compost, recyclables and trash (pack it in/pack it out)
• warm slippers, extra socks
• cooler for storing food and keeping mice out
• pillow cases, bed sheets or sleeping bags (bed pillows and mattresses provided)
• donations – please see our Wish List
All four Cabins have: beds, bed pillows, blankets, table and chairs, wood stoves, firewood, kindling boxes, 2 burner propane cooktops, dishes, utensils, cookware, kerosene lamp, tea light holders, matches, eco-friendly dish soap, dish towel, toilet paper and brooms for sweeping. We are a “pay-it-forward” culture. You will be given a checklist to guide you in preparing the cabin for the next guests. Thank you! (photo: Rose Stanley)
Thank you for leaving animal companions at home. Only Licensed Certified working Service Animals are allowed. You must properly dispose of your animal’s waste.